Monday, July 29, 2013

About Me

Hello everyone, my name is Savannah.  Recently I have had a lot of big life changes and I feel like having a blog would be a good way to relate to others who are going through the same thing and have the same interests that I do.  I am 20 years old and have been going to college for the past 2 years.  I am going to school to become an account yet I am undecided as to what type of accountant.  I am your average girly girl.  I love the color pink, I danced for several years, love fashion, and am overly obsessed with Hello Kitty.  I am constantly trying different diy projects that I see on pinterest.

In June of last year I got engaged to high school sweetheart.  He proposed to me at Disney in front of Cinderella's wishing well.  It was truly the perfect proposal for me.  We have been dating since we were 16.  It is hard to believe that you can meet the love of your life in possible, but I am here to say that you definitely can.  Many people don't meet their one true love until college or even after that.  I am just one of those lucky few who met him early on.  Currently my fiancé and I are expecting a beautiful baby girl.  Her name is Allison Kate and she is due to be here on December 12!

I hope this gives you an idea of who am and what to be expecting from my blog.  Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment