Thursday, June 26, 2014

Liebster Award

I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by chocolate and lipstick! Woo hoo!
RULES
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the  people you've nominated to answer.
3. Choose 11 people (with 200 followers of less) and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

11 Facts About Me
1. If I could decorate my house house, all the furniture would probably be white.  I love the fresh and clean look.
2. Becoming a mommy has definitely made me have a different perspective on life and love.
3. I'm more self conscious about my body after having my daughter.  Looking at pictures before hand I now realize I had no reason to feel that way.
4. Pink was, is and will be my favorite color.  Any shade really.
5.  Having my nails done makes me feel like I have my life together.
6. Shopping. That's really all that needs to be said about that.
7. I am 21 and had a baby before I was married. (Yeah, I know. Don't judge.)
8. I got engaged at disney in 2012. Eep! It was so very perfect.  Only thing that would have made it better would have been my nails being done.
9. My mom is one of my best friends and biggest supporters.
10.  I meet my fiancĂ© in high school... I honestly never expected to have met the love of my life there.
11.  Up till now, life has definitely not gone by my "plan." I am definitely the kind of person who likes to be in control and know what is going to happen when.  So this aspect of my life is something I struggle with on the daily.  But I'm always reminded that everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't have my wonderful blessing of a daughter if things went according to plan.  Life wouldn't be the same without my princess.

1: How long did you think about starting your blog before actually diving in and starting it?  
Not long after I found out I was pregnant with Allison I wanted a way to keep track of the pregnancy and totally loved everyones weekly bumpdates!
2: What has been your favourite post thus far? 
My favorite post is definitely Allison's birth story
3: Blogging takes up a lot of personal time; if you could go back, would you just tell yourself to forget doing it? 
I don't thinks of blogging as a priority.  It is really something I do in my spare time.  If I need a break, I have no problem taking one.
4: If you didn't start your blog in your current category, what would be another category you would have focused most on? 
I think having a fashion blog would be really fun!
5: Do you have a ritual before, during and after you blog? 
The only ritual I would have per say would be blogging during Ally's nap time!
6: How do you network your blog? 
Well since my hiatus, I haven't really been networking.  Before hand I was joining a lot of blog hops and reading and responding to bloggers posts.
7: What do you use to take your pictures you post on the blog? 
I use my camera, duh! Plus the occasional iPhone picture.  I think my camera is a nikon coolpix.
8: What is your favourite store/website to buy your products? 
Right now its definitely Old Navy.  With the recent "mom" body, I feel like their clothes are more flattering than the stores I used to shop at.
9: Do you prefer to buy your beauty products online or in store? 
I definitely buy them in store.  I like to be able to see it before I buy it.
10:  What is the one beauty product you could not live with out? 
Probably my lancome eye liner!
11: What is your current profession? 
Right now I am not working.  I consider my full time profession mom.  But during the school year I'm definitely mom/ account student (go mean green!).

My Questions:
1: What is the most recent book you read? Would you recommended it?
2: What motivated you to start blogging?
3: What is the worst movie you have seen in the past year?
4: Vacation spot recommendations?
5: What has the best part of your day been?
6: If you could go back and relive one day, what would it be and why?
7: What's your favorite personality trait about you?
8: What's your favorite brand of purse?
9: What is your daily workout routine?
10: Sleep or eat?
11: If you were stranded in a foreign country and could bring along a a celebrity counterpart, who would it be? Why?

Now drum roll please.....

(imagine drum roll)...

My Nominees
Melanie
Sara
Kimberley
Courtney
Ashleigh
Susan
Hope
Leslie
Emily
Maria
Shayna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the love Savannah! Also, thanks for your honesty in the answers above :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I really enjoyed reading your post. :)

      Delete