Monday, July 14, 2014

Packing Essentials: For Her

So I am pretty positive I made the ultimate packing list (ha just kidding).  Well I tried my best really.  This list definitely took 3 drafts.  I had an "other" column on my list and I filled about 3/4 of that spot.  So now you should be ready and prepared to go almost anywhere (except maybe camping, ha)!

Clothes
  • shirts
  • blouses
  • shorts
  • nike shorts
  • yoga pants
  • dresses
  • jacket
  • swim suit
  • pajamas
  • eye mask 
  • jeans
  • slacks
  • cardigan
Shoes
  • beach shoes
  • tennis shoes
  • sandals
  • flip flops
  • sperrys
  • socks 
  • heels
  • wedges
Make up
  • mascara
  • face wipes
  • face wash
  • eyeliner
  • eye shadow
  • powder
  • blush
  • moisturizer
  • brushes
  • tweezers
  • eyelash curler
  • clarifying lotion
Beach
  • beach bag
  • sunscreen
  • beach towel
  • water shoes
Toiletries
  • body wash
  • shampoo
  • conditioner
  • razor
  • shaving gel
  • sponge
  • pads
  • tampons
  • towel
  • lotion
  • deodarant
  • toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • q-tips
  • cotton balls
  • nail clippers 
  • perfume
Essentials
  • phone charger
  • blanket
  • pillow
  • laptop
  • laptop charger
  • camera
  • batteries
  • umbrella
Comment below with anything you can think to add! I will make a comprehensive list in a pdf.  Soon I will be posting packing essentials for him and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment