Thursday, October 17, 2013

32 Weeks


This week, the baby is the size of: Squash
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 32 weeks
Next appointment: October 29, it will be a regular check up.
Total weight gain: Previously it was 19 pounds.  Not really sure what it is now, I don't have a scale at the moment.
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: I hate exercising.  It is exhausting.
Stretch marks: Unfortunately.... but I'm still using my tummy butter to prevent any others...
Swelling: My feet swelled up last night.  They looked horrible.  Any suggestions to stop the swelling?
Maternity clothes: Yes.  I ordered a few new tops so I have some choices to wear for my baby shower.
Belly button: Well, sometimes its in and sometimes its partially out.  Ha ha ha
Sleep: Sleeping has been okay.  It has become more difficult to roll over and switch sides though.
Food cravings and aversions: I finally got my ihop. :)  Other than that I just want chocolate 24/7.
Symptoms: Swelling of my feet, minor back pain, and exhaustion.
Labor signs: none yet!
Movement: Same as last week.  I can feel her moving quite a bit now.  I can tell that she is getting cramped in there!  I love feeling her move except when she stretches.  That hurts.... a lot.
What I miss: my clothes and small feet!!
What I am loving: feeling ally move more often.
What I am looking forward to: The baby shower, its on the 26th!!
Best moment of the week: the in laws got Allison her stroller and car seat! :)
News: Cam went back to work.  I miss him like crazy.  It will be hard for me until he comes back.  He makes everything so much easier for me.  With the increasing size of my stomach simple tasks are becoming not so simple any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment