Thursday, October 3, 2013

30 weeks

This week, the baby is the size of: Acorn Squash
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 30 weeks
Next appointment: October 15, it will be a regular check up and I will have my blood drawn again to check to see how my iron levels are doing. 
Total weight gain: I started at 112 and now I am at 131, so that puts me at 19 pounds! This is the same as last week. I haven't gained any weight between appointments which is strange. 
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: walking doing my daily tasks is plenty
Stretch marks: Unfortunately.... :(
Swelling: No swelling!
Maternity clothes: Yes.  I'm getting really tired of wearing the same things repeatedly. 
Belly button: It's barely in and funny looking.
Sleep: Sleeping has it's hits and misses.
Food cravings and aversions: I really want iHop right now.
Symptoms: Lots of back pain, the doctor recommended going to the chiropractor. 
Labor signs: too early
Movement: She likes to move for her mommy. :)
What I miss: My java chip frap from Starbucks and coke.
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: getting Ally's nursery painted and her furniture picked out!
Best moment of the week: sent out most of the baby shower invitations!!
News: Cam finally has some days off, woot woot! We have a lot of preparation to do with ally's nursery while he has off. Hopefully by this time next week her room will be painted, furniture will be bought, and put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment