Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Week 31

This week, the baby is the size of: pineapple
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 31 weeks
Next appointment: October 15, it will be a regular check up and I will have my blood drawn again to check to see how my iron levels are doing.
Total weight gain: Previously it was 19 pounds.  Not really sure what it is now, I don't have a scale at the moment.
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: walking doing my daily tasks is plenty
Stretch marks: Unfortunately.... :(
Swelling: I'm not sure if my feet started swelling a few days back.  I think it might just be me getting paranoid.
Maternity clothes: Yes.  I'm getting really tired of wearing the same things repeatedly.
Belly button: It's barely in and funny looking.
Sleep: Sleeping has it's hits and misses.
Food cravings and aversions: I still want ihop!
Symptoms: Some minor back pain but other than that, I'm feeling pretty good!
Labor signs: too early
Movement: She is moving more frequently now.  Sometimes it is quite painful.
What I miss: My java chip frap from Starbucks and coke.  I decided as soon as I have given birth that is what I want.
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: Getting Ally's room painted and all the accessories for him room.
Best moment of the week: Well this hard but I think the best moment was getting my new car, woo too!!
News: Cam and I have gotten to spend this whole week together which is very much needed.  We made a lot of big purchases this week.  First we got brand new stainless steel appliances!  The ones that the previous owner had left were ugly white ones and we were having trouble with the refrigerator because of the placing of it in the kitchen.  I must say that the kitchen looks fabulous now!  Later on I got a new car! Happy early birthday to me from Cam!! He really is the best. :)  And then yesterday we got Allison's furniture.  I think they are gorgeous!  I can't wait until the nursery is done so I can post pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment