Thursday, October 24, 2013

Week 33


This week, the baby is the size of: durian fruit... what kind of fruit is that?!
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 33 weeks
Next appointment: October 29, it will be a regular check up.
Total weight gain: I have no idea.  I have weighed myself in a while.
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: I hate exercising.  It is exhausting.
Stretch marks: Unfortunately.... but I'm still using my tummy butter to prevent any others...
Swelling: Trying to help with the swelling of my feet by keeping them elevated and drinking a lot of water.
Maternity clothes: Yes.  My new tops came in!
Belly button: Well, sometimes its in and sometimes its partially out.  Ha ha ha
Sleep: Sleeping has been okay.  It has become more difficult to roll over and switch sides though.
Food cravings and aversions: I haven't really had any major cravings.
Symptoms: Swelling of my feet, minor back pain, and exhaustion.
Labor signs: I think I might be getting braxton hicks.
Movement: Same as last week.  I can feel her moving quite a bit now.  I can tell that she is getting cramped in there!  I love feeling her move except when she stretches.  That hurts.... a lot.
What I miss: my clothes and small feet!!
What I am loving: feeling ally move more often.
What I am looking forward to: The baby shower, its on the 26th!!
Best moment of the week: I ordered my dress for my maternity pictures.
News: This week has been very uneventful.  I worked on a lot of school work...  I went shopping but didn't get anything.  Shopping has been the most pleasant of experiences lately.  Especially since i can't wear what I want to wear.  Saturday is my shoer though and I am looking forward to that.  Also my birthday is on the 28th.  I will be 21.  Woohoo.  Unfortunately I am not too excited which is kind of disappointing.  I am the kind of person that counts down several days to my birthday and all of the sudden its 4 days to my birthday and I am just like well whatever.  Sorry for the downer of a post.  I am sure that next week's post will be more eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment