Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 37

This week, the baby is the size of: winter melon
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 37 weeks
Next appointment: November 26th
Total weight gain: At this point I have no idea and don't really want to know.
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: Nonexistent.
Stretch marks: Same as last week
Swelling: swelling has gone down a bit.  Hopefully it does not get any worse.
Maternity clothes: Of course
Belly button: Out, and funny looking.
Sleep: When I wake up my side is sore.  I'm guessing its the pressure of all the weight.
Food cravings and aversions: I want chocolate all the time.
Symptoms: I'm extremely tired all the time, my hands and feet are swollen, and I have horrible back pain.  My sciatic nerve is being pinched and it is making it extremely difficult to walk.  I just started going to the chiropractor which helps relieve the pain some.
Labor signs: I haven't had any braxton hicks all week.
Movement: She still loves to move, now especially into my ribs.
What I miss: my clothes and small feet!!
What I am loving: feeling ally move more often.
What I am looking forward to: Being able to walk and fit into normal people clothes.
Best moment of the week: Ally's room is almost done!!
News: I am a bit stressed about getting everything done before my ally decides to come.  I was supposed to get my cervix checked at my last appointment but the power went out at my doctors appointment so I got weighed, got my blood pressure checked, heard ally's heart beat, and got my belly measured.  Ally did have a growth spurt this week.  I had been measuring right on track but now she is measuring a week ahead.  I feel like everything is currently getting harder to do.  It is a bit frustrating but I don't have much more time left.  All the pain and difficult is all worth it.  My ally cat will be here soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment