Thursday, November 28, 2013

Week 38

This week, the baby is the size of: pumpkin
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 38 weeks
Next appointment: December 2nd
Total weight gain: I have been petrified of the scale lately but finally decided to step on and I have gained a total of 32 pounds!  I'm getting close to the recommended 35.
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: What is this thing you called exercise?
Stretch marks: No new ones.
Swelling: The swelling in my feet has gone down like crazy.  Rest is key.
Maternity clothes: All day everyday!
Belly button: Out, and funny looking.
Sleep: It's been manageable.
Food cravings and aversions: I still want chocolate all the time.
Symptoms: Well nothing too terrible.  Random back pain and nausea.
Labor signs: None at all.  I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever.  Well actually she is head down but that doesn't completely classify as a labor sign.
Movement: She likes to rub her butt up against my stomach.  Strange feeling but it's still my sweet little baby. :)
What I miss: Being skinny and wearing cute clothes!
What I am loving: feeling ally move.  She is up during the day and sleeping through the night now!
What I am looking forward to: Ally being here.
Best moment of the week: Watched Catching Fire!
News: My induction date is set for December 19th!  Next appointment my doctor will be checking to see if I'm dilated at all.  Here's to hoping that I am!  I want to see my Ally soon.  Other than that I have been relaxing and stressing about school.  I'm really just ready for it to be over.  It's driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment