Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Week 36

Sorry I didn't post for week 34 and 35.  I have been very busy with getting things ready for Allsion!

This week, the baby is the size of: honey dew
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 36 weeks
Next appointment: November 19th, this starts my weekly visits!!
Total weight gain: At this point I have no idea and don't really want to know.
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: Nonexistent.
Stretch marks: They are terrible... I just noticed today that they are getting worse.
Swelling: Lots of swelling in my feet and minor swelling in my hands.
Maternity clothes: Of course
Belly button: Out, and funny looking.
Sleep: Sleeping has been okay.  It has become more difficult to roll over and switch sides though.
Food cravings and aversions: I haven't really had any major cravings.
Symptoms: Swelling of my feet, minor back pain, and exhaustion.
Labor signs: I think I might be getting braxton hicks. {very infrequently though, every few days}
Movement: She still has a little bit of room to move in there!
What I miss: my clothes and small feet!!
What I am loving: feeling ally move more often.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my maternity pictures.
Best moment of the week: Ally's room is painted! I love it. :)
News: So much has happened in the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment