Friday, August 2, 2013

21 Weeks

This week, the baby the size of a: carrot
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 21 weeks and 2 days
Next appointment: August 20
Total weight gain: it's been fluctuating
Gender: girl
Exercise: walking
Stretch marks: none so far
Swelling: nope
Maternity clothes: yes!
Belly button: innie
Sleep: a few sleepless nights
Food cravings and aversions: I really have been waiting donuts and muffins. I still can't stand seafood.
Symptoms: nausea
Labor signs: too early
Movement: yes tons!
What I miss: not feeling sick all of the time
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: having ally here.
Best moment of the week: had my gender reveal and house warming party
News: my little sister made captain of her junior high cheer team. She's getting so old!
Goals: get more active!
Weekly wisdom: Good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

No comments:

Post a Comment