Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

Tuesday means time for a throwback post!  On July 27th my fiancé and I had a gender reveal and house warming party all in one!  With his job it is hard to plan things ahead of time so he asked for a few days off.  I really wanted to make the most of the time we had so I decided to do the combo party.  We really had a wonderful time and are extremely blessed with all the guest that showed up!

The poster board I made.  Guests would choose whether or not they thought the baby was a girl or a boy.  When they decided, they would write their name on either the pink megaphone for a girl or blue helmet for a boy. 


Then they would wear a pink bead for a girl and a blue bead for a boy.


Gender reveal cake!  The inside will be either pink or blue. :)


Fiancé getting ready to cut the cake!


Cut the first piece.  It's hard to tell but...


it is a baby girl!


My best friend and I. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment