Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 25


This week, the baby is the size of a: cauliflower
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 25 weeks
Next appointment: September 17th! I have school schedule and I have no classes on tuesday so I don't have to reschedule.  Gestational diabetes will be tested at this appointment!
Total weight gain: 10 pounds as of my doctors appointment on August 20. I'm hoping to not gain more than 30 pounds the entire pregnancy.  The doctor said I should gain about 30 to 35 pounds.
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: I have been doing so much walking I'm getting tired just thinking about it.
Stretch marks: None so far,  I really need to invest in some stuff to prevent stretch marks.  I really don't want any!
Swelling: My fingers have been swelling up from the heat.  Walking hasn't made my feet swell, thank goodness!
Maternity clothes: Yes.  It's been kinda depressing lately though.  I see everyone wearing their cute, tiny clothes and then my outfit just doesn't measure up.
Belly button: Innie but it does keep stretching.
Sleep: Sleep has been very good.
Food cravings and aversions: I finally got my cookies and milk.  They were delicious.  Other than that though, I really haven't had many cravings this past week.  Still not feeling any type of seafood.
Symptoms: Just some slight back pain.  Nothing major.  I have been very lucky this week.  Hoping this isn't "the calm before the storm."
Labor signs: too early
Movement: My Allison has been moving quite a bit!  I love that she moves when I talk to her.
What I miss: my pre-pregnancy clothes! I have been having trouble dressing my new and changing body.
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: the end of the semester.
Best moment of the week: I got to spend some time with my fiancé.
News: I had my registration for school on friday.  Spent all day at campus, did a lot of walking, and registered for classes.  This semester I am taking 12 hours worth of classes.  Thank goodness that 3 out of my 4 classes online!  I was very stressed about going having to go to class and walk around campus very pregnant.  Unfortunately though it is just my luck that my exam for my only class at campus falls on December 13th, the day after my due date.  This makes me nervous with the uncertainty of when ally actually will come.  Pregnancy essentially have a 5 week window of when it is safe for the baby to come, week 37 to week 42.  I'm really just hoping that everything works out for the best.  I really need to finish school for my Allison and do not want to take an incomplete for this class and just have to retake it come spring or whenever I go to school next.  Something else big that happened this week was that I had my first day of class on wednesday.  My business calculus class seems hard but I'm determined that it is nothing that I can't handle!  My other classes seem easy but only time will tell actually how easy they are.  I just really hope I can make it through this semester before my ally cat comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment