Thursday, August 8, 2013

22 Weeks

This week, the baby the size of a: papaya
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 22 weeks
Next appointment: August 20
Total weight gain: it's been fluctuating, but as of now 8 pounds.
Gender: girl
Exercise: walking
Stretch marks: none so far
Swelling: nope
Maternity clothes: yes! I would love to go shopping for some new things!
Belly button: innie
Sleep: I haven't been able to stay asleep for a whole night.
Food cravings and aversions: I have been craving chocolate and apple sauce.  Still not feeling anytime of seafood.
Symptoms: nausea
Labor signs: too early
Movement: Tons and I love every minute of it! :)
What I miss: not being able to wear my old clothes.
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: Decorating Allison's nursery!
Best moment of the week: fiancĂ© got a new job!  This way he will be closer to home for Allison and I.
News: Allison does not like the dentist.  I had a teeth cleaning this week and she was constantly moving.  As much as she didn't like it, I loved it because I got to feel her move.
Goals: Get all my things ready for the fall semester of school.
Weekly wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment