Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week 27


This week, the baby is the size of: rutabaga
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 27 weeks
Next appointment: September 17th! Next tuesday, can't wait to check on my little love bug!
Total weight gain: I think I have gained about 15 pounds but I'm not 100% sure.  I will for sure find out on tuesday!
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: Nope but I probably should.
Stretch marks: Nope, using my mama bio tummy butter twice a day!
Swelling: No swelling!
Maternity clothes: Most definitely!
Belly button: It is still in but it looks strange.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good for the most part.
Food cravings and aversions: I haven't really had any major food cravings lately. Still not feeling any type of seafood.
Symptoms: I got randomly nauseous today but it passed.  Other than that I have been feeling pretty good.
Labor signs: too early
Movement: She was moving a lot right before I started writing this post! :)
What I miss: Not having to be so careful with my body.
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: Fiancé's birthday.  He turns 21 on saturday!!
Best moment of the week: spending some much needed time with my fiancé!
News: I have been having trouble breathing lately.  I won't be doing anything and all of a sudden my breathing becomes very labored.  I really hope that it is just a phase and nothing is wrong with me.  Other than that, nothing really eventful has happened lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment