Thursday, September 19, 2013

Week 28

This week, the baby is the size of: egg plant
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 28 weeks
Next appointment: October 1, it will be a regular check up!
Total weight gain: I started at 112 and now I am at 131, so that puts me at 19 pounds!
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: Nope but I probably should.
Stretch marks: Nope, using my mama bio tummy butter twice a day!
Swelling: No swelling!
Maternity clothes: Most definitely, just ordered some jeans from old navy.  I decided to size them up so they are a bit more comfortable.  Hopefully they still fit good!
Belly button: It's barely in and funny looking.
Sleep: Sleeping has kinda sucked.
Food cravings and aversions: I can eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all the time.
Symptoms: Some slight back pain but nothing major except on saturday night.  It was horrible, I could barely walk.
Labor signs: too early
Movement: She loves to move at night.  She was very awake on my fiancé's 21st birthday.  It was really cute. :)
What I miss: not being the size of a watermelon.
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: not being sick and registering for my baby shower this weekend.
Best moment of the week: Fiancé's 21st birthday was on sunday!!  I got him the craftsmen bolt on drill!
News: My appointment on tuesday went well.  Everything is good with Ally and I.  Since I am now in my third trimester, I have appointments every two weeks, yay!  The doctor gave me a flu shot and I have now been sick ever since.  Ironic.  If I don't get better by tomorrow, I am going to have to give the doctor a call unfortunately.  I have been doing a good job of not taking any medicine when I am not feeling bad but I broke down and got some Sudafed (this is on the list of medications approved by my doctor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment