Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week 26

This week, the baby is the size of: lettuce
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 26 weeks
Next appointment: September 17th! It's coming fast. Gestational diabetes will be tested at this appointment!
Total weight gain: I think I have gained about 15 pounds but I'm not 100% sure.
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: None lately.  Exercising makes me so tired.
Stretch marks: None yet but there are spots of concern.  I finally got some stretch mark cream.  I got the Mama Mio tummy butter.  So far I absolutely love it!
Swelling: I haven't really noticed any swelling lately.
Maternity clothes: All the time.  I really need to buy some jeans soon!
Belly button: My belly button just looks plain weird but it is still an innie.
Sleep: Finally got my body pillow.  I was so excited to finally just go out and buy it.  So far sleep has been amazing with my pillow.
Food cravings and aversions: I have been wanting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all the time.  It's really ridiculous actually.  I have also been really wanting grapes!  Still not feeling any type of seafood.
Symptoms: Some back pain but not too bad.  It has definitely been worse.
Labor signs: too early
Movement: She likes to move in the morning and especially at night when I'm trying to go to bed.
What I miss: Not getting winded by the simplest tasks.
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: the end of the semester.
Best moment of the week: I really don't remember.
News: None really.

No comments:

Post a Comment