Friday, September 27, 2013

Old Navy Maternity

Recently I was in desperate need of some pants for the fall!  I had borrowed some from some people but they didn't fit right.  One was too long and the other was too short, go figure.  I recently purchased some other maternity clothes from old navy.  They had a promotion going on for every $25 you spend (up to $75), you will receive $10 towards your purchase of $50 or more.  Since I spent $50, I had $20 dollars to spend.  At the time of purchase they also had a promotion if you spend $50, you got free shipping.  Since I already had to spend that much it was an added bonus.  I ended up getting $110 worth of merchandise for only $40!  I highly recommend old navy's maternity wear.  These 4 pieces will be a great staple for my fall and winter wardrobe!  It is comfortable and affordable, especially with all of their frequent promotions!  I might have to check it out and see if I need anything else... ha ha ha. ;)
My Purchase 

No comments:

Post a Comment