Thursday, September 26, 2013

Week 29

This week, the baby is the size of: Acorn Squash
Due date: December 12, 2013
How far along: 29 weeks
Next appointment: October 1, it will be a regular check up!
Total weight gain: I started at 112 and now I am at 131, so that puts me at 19 pounds!
Gender: Girl, I get my little princess. :)
Exercise: walking doing my daily tasks is plenty
Stretch marks: Nope, using my mama bio tummy butter twice a day!
Swelling: No swelling!
Maternity clothes: Yes.  I got my stuff in from old navy and I love them!!
Belly button: It's barely in and funny looking.
Sleep: Sleeping has it's hits and misses.
Food cravings and aversions: I really want iHop right now.
Symptoms: Sporadic back pain, so sharp pains in my leg from walking every once in a while, and tired all the time.
Labor signs: too early
Movement: She moves whenever Cam talks to her.  It is so sweet!
What I miss: not being tired all the time.
What I am loving: feeling my ally kick!
What I am looking forward to: getting Ally's nursery painted!
Best moment of the week: I got Ally's bedding picked out!
News: I registered for my baby shower this weekend!  I registered for over 100 items and I'm kinda having registers remorse... ha ha ha.  But I genuinely think I need all the items I registered for.  Maybe. I registered at target and buy buy baby.  I put more of the expensive items at target because generally their prices are cheaper.  I really did love the experience of registering.  I highly recommend registering in person because they give you free goodies bags with stuff for you and the baby. :)  After I registered I went to buy Ally's bedding.  I adore the one I picked out.  It is so very girly!! Pictures will follow soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment